There’s no better way to support My Sister’s House than to tell your friends and family about it! Support an organization working toward ending domestic violence in our community and get fit in the process!
Team Registration Information
- Teams consist of 10 or more individuals.
- To register your team, send an email to email@example.com and let us know your team’s name, your email, and the name of the team captain. The captains will instruct their teammates on how to register.
- The team registration cost is $32 with a dri-fit t-shirt.
- We encourage people to dress up in family-friendly, comfortable costumes to get into the spirit of the event. We will recognize the person with the best costume.
- Once you know the name of your team, you can register ONLINE OR BY PAPER
Find out how you can collect on-line Pledges for My Sister’s House. Compete against other teams to raise the most additional funds for the cause. Everyone will think you are cool because you gave back to a good cause. My Sister’s House will recognize the biggest team fundraiser (determined by donations collected and turned in by noon on Friday October 26, 2018) at the awards ceremony right after the race.
Pre-Race Team Packet Pick-up
Fleet Feet Sports
2311 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Friday October 26, 2018
You can register at the Pre-Race Pick-Up event too. For Fees see Registration Page.
My Sister’s House tax i.d. is 68-0464114. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by governing laws. For your tax records, this registration is your written acknowledgment of your contribution. Please note that race registrants receive goods and services valued at $15.00.